2018 Student of the Year Program
Applications are being accepted for the 2018 Student of the Year program. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, please apply!
Click here to download the corrected application.
Please resubmit all scholarship applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: Student of the Year Application by March 15, 2018 to be considered.
PRSA Cleveland Scholarship Program Details
- Applicants will be judged by members of the PRSA Greater Cleveland Chapter scholarship committee based on meeting the qualifications outlined as well as the quality of responses to listed prompts.
- The top two applicants will receive a monetary award dispersed for the next class session (summer session, fall semester/quarter). The first-place winner will receive a $2,000 scholarship. The second-place winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- The top two applicants will also receive the opportunity to to be interviewed for an internship at one of the participating organizations (to be announced).
- Must be a current student majoring in public relations, communications, marketing or related field of study, graduating after June 30, 2018.
- Must be enrolled at a Cleveland-area university or college OR originally from Northeast Ohio.
- PRSSA membership is not require to qualify, but is recommended.
Congratulations to the 2017 PRSA Cleveland Student of the Year, Latisha Ellison from Kent State University!
Congratulations to Student of the Year Runner Up Jordan Laird from Baldwin Wallace University!
The PRSA Cleveland Student of the Year Award, honors one outstanding marketing and communications college student with a scholarship. In 2017, one top applicant will received a $2,500 scholarship, plus the winner and runner-up received the opportunity to interview with a Cleveland-area company for a potential internship.
Thank you to participating companies in the 2017 program:
Want to support the PRSA Greater Cleveland Scholarship program?
You can support our scholarship program in many ways. Each year at the PRSA Cleveland Rocks Awards, a silent auction is held. Please bid on items at the event or consider donating a silent auction prize, find out more.