2019 Student of the Year Program
The PRSA Cleveland Student of the Year award honors one outstanding public relations / communications / marketing college student with a scholarship.
Applications are being accepted for the 2019 Student of the Year program. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, please apply!
Click here to download the new application for 2019.
Please submit all scholarship applications to email@example.com (Subject: 2019 Student of the Year) by March 8, 2019 to be considered.
PRSA Cleveland Scholarship Program Details
- Applicants will be judged by the Scholarship Committee of the PRSA Greater Cleveland Chapter based on meeting the qualifications outlined, as well as the quality of responses to the listed prompts.
- The top applicant will receive a $2000 monetary award dispersed for the next class session (summer session, fall semester/quarter).
- The top five applicants will also receive the opportunity to be interviewed for an internship at one of the participating organizations/companies in Greater Cleveland (to be announced). NOTE: This is not a guaranteed internship, but an opportunity to be interviewed.
- Past winners of PRSA Cleveland scholarships are not eligible.
- Must be a current student majoring in public relations, communications, marketing or related field of study, graduating after June 30, 2019, and in good standing.
- Must be attending a university/college in the Northeast Ohio/Greater Cleveland area OR originally resided in Northeast Ohio/Greater Cleveland.
- PRSSA membership is not required to qualify, but is recommended.
Want to support the PRSA Greater Cleveland Scholarship program?
You can support our scholarship program in many ways. Each year at the PRSA Cleveland Rocks Awards, a silent auction is held. Please bid on items at the event or consider donating a silent auction prize, find out more.