Applications due: February 20, 11:59 EST
Winners notified: March 3
Are you a current college sophomore or junior, majoring in public relations, communications or marketing?
Apply for this year’s PRSA Cleveland Student of the Year Award, which will honor one outstanding marketing and communications college student with a scholarship. This year, one top applicant will receive a $2,500 scholarship, plus the winner and runner-up will receive the opportunity to interview with a Cleveland-area company for a potential 2017 internship. Participating companies for this year’s program include:
- Must be a current college sophomore or junior majoring in public relations, communications or marketing.
- Must be enrolled at a Cleveland-area university or college OR originally from Northeast Ohio.
- Only students who meet the qualifications and fill out the application in its entirety by the deadline will be considered for the scholarship.
- Scholarships will be applied to the 2017-2018 school year.
- Interview dates/times will be coordinated through the PRSA Cleveland Chapter with participating companies and winners. Interviews do not guarantee an internship.