Great Things Planned for 2019
Rachel Kerstetter is your Chapter’s Vice President of Programming for 2019 and can’t wait to bring to you valuable networking and educational events in 2019. Be sure to join us and bring a friend or colleague to our 2019 events!
Save the Dates:
- Jan. 29: New Year, New Headshot!
Start ’19 off right with a new headshot and new connections. An evening of networking and refreshing your personal image with a pro headshot. Guaranteed headshots for the first 25 registrants.
Click here to register!
- In February! I Don’t Do PR Anymore
A discussion on the changing landscape of communications
2019 will also bring the return of key headline programs such as:
- April: Hill, Lighthouse, Young Awards +, an expanded awards program recognizing people in the Cleveland Communications community
- Fall: Business and the Media
- Fall: PRSA Student Day
- Winter: 17th Annual Cleveland Rocks Awards
Interested in Sponsoring an Event in 2019?
Sponsorship opportunities are open for 2019 PRSA Cleveland events, as well as other items. Contact the PRSA office for details, firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s never to soon to start thinking about your Cleveland Rocks submissions! We had an amazing slate of winners at our 2018 Awards and can’t wait to see what PRSA Greater Cleveland has to show for 2019. A list of our 2018 winners is here.