Successful marketing agency with expanding national client roster seeks an experienced digital marketing B2B professional who excels at and enjoys writing and building online, lead generation programs. Background in online marketing, lead generation and B2B marketing required. This is an exciting position with direct contact at high levels on the client side. If you’re looking for a positive, engaging workplace, then consider us as the place to make your move. Our agency offers tremendous opportunities for success-minded individuals. Plus, our salary levels are above industry averages, and our benefits package provides top of the line retirement and health care coverage.
Marketing Strategy and Planning:
- Develop strategies for B2B clients that will connect to and help achieve their business growth goals
- Determine marketing KPIs and track program and budget progress toward meeting those objectives
- Create content, web and media strategies for driving sales/marketing funnel activity
- Work directly with client contacts in ways that build strong relationships between the agency and client
- Marketing strategy
- Team collaboration
- Project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- B2B background in lead generation
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Marketing automation software, PPC, Google Analytics and/or social media experience a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS experience a plus
- At least 7-10 years of digital marketing experience
The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Must be able to work with a cross-functional team to deliver measurably better results for our clients.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Joel at email@example.com.
About Goldstein Group
GGC is a leading marketing agency in the area with a focus on technical and B2B clients. We are a rapidly-growing agency with a national clientele and a positive, engaging workplace. Our benefits include a casual dress code, PTO, Work from Home, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision, 401k and more. EEOC employer.