HR and Operations Coordinator
Join a high growth, fun, integrated agency as a:
Creative Content Writer
akhia, headquartered in Hudson, Ohio, is currently seeking a Creative Content Writer to join its team. The Creative Content Writer requires a high level of collaboration across all agency functions. The person will have direct responsibility for the quality of the finished product for assigned projects as it relates to agency and client education and content creation.
• Producing content that communicates a brand’s story, including text-based articles, press releases, sales and marketing materials/presentations, social media posts, infographics, video scripts, email campaigns and blogs, to name a few.
• Interviewing clients and subject-matter experts to gather information to produce content.
• Applying SEO best practices to web-based content.
• Working with client services, visual communications and clients to concept and develop brand messaging and strategies that effectively meet the goals of clients.
• Developing strong relationships with client subject-matter experts.
• Assisting with content audits and competitive analyses as needed.
• Providing clear and organized action plans and recommendations to supervisors.
• Presenting/selling ideas and content to clients.
• Identifying and educating the agency and clients on emerging trends in content development.
• 3-5 years of professional writing experience, agency experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in PR, Journalism, English or related discipline
• Possess strong communication skills, creative writing ability, and provide clear and accurate communications across all levels of the organization, internally and externally
• Highly organized & detailed, with ability to manage numerous tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Skilled in forms of research such as competitive research, interviewing and web-based analysis
• Work collaboratively and maintain positive relationships with peers, clients, vendors, managers and others
• Adhere to the akhia core values in all business interactions, and conduct self in a manner that reflects the agency’s vision and values at all times
• Consistently requires sitting for a majority of the day to complete essential job duties on the computer and telephone
• Consistently requires auditory abilities to efficiently listen and effectively communicate with clients, vendors and staff to carry out essential job duties
• Occasionally requires standing to scan, print and copy job related documents to carry out job duties
• Occasional overnight travel by land and/or air may be necessary
akhia is focused on providing communications solutions to business challenges. Our roster of leading B2B and B2C companies rely on us for a range of services, including public relations, internal communications, digital channel strategy, visual communications and content strategy and creation.
We believe firmly that the talent and passion from our people make all the difference. akhia is the recipient of seven Top Workplace awards, and has received Weatherhead 100 awards, the Smart Culture award, and the Best Employers in Ohio award.
akhia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
How to apply:
Visit and apply here: https://www.akhia.com/About/Ca