Membership dues in PRSA Greater Cleveland include the fee for national membership and local chapter dues. Members may also join national professional interest sections which include programming specific to industry segments.
The National PRSA Dues Structure:
- Regular Member (3+ years of experience in public relations): $255 annual dues
- Associate Member 3 (2-3 years of experience in public relations): $200 annual dues
- Associate Member 2 (1-2 years of experience in public relations): $155 annual dues
- Associate Member 1 (<1 year of experience in public relations): $115 annual dues
- Associate Member, PRSSA Graduate (former PRSSA members): $60 annual dues
- Associate Member, Graduate Student (full time graduate students working on a public relations degree): $60 annual dues
Retired professionals may qualify for discounted membership rates. New members are subject to a one-time $65 initiation fee and former members who reinstate are subject to a one-time $35 reinstatement fee. Additional information on PRSA National membership dues and current promotions can be found here.
PRSA Greater Cleveland Chapter Dues (in addition to national dues):
- Regular Member: $70
- Associate Member: $35
- Retiree: $35
*You must be a PRSA Greater Cleveland Chapter member in order to receive discounts on local chapter programs. Members of PRSA national and other chapters who are not Greater Cleveland members are subject to non-member pricing.
Are you part of an organization with five or more individuals interested in joining PRSA? When you sign up a team of five or more members you can receive special rates and other incentives. Fill out this form to get a Group Member Program tailored to your organization’s needs.
Professional Interest Sections
Professional Interest Sections are designed to focus on important public relations issues, trends and research in a specific area of practice. In addition to the benefits of regular membership, Professional Interest Sections strengthen your expertise through seminars, workshops, conferences, newsletters, professional papers, listservs, websites and more – all focused on your unique environment. These sections have their own annual dues. For more information and a list of Professional Interest Sections, visit PRSA National’s website.