by Kendra Davis, VP Membership
PRSA Cleveland wants to match you with a mentor or mentee! The members-only Mentor Program is open to new professionals, senior practitioners and anyone in-between. The program strives to build the strength of Greater Cleveland’s PR community by passing valuable wisdom and experience from one generation to the next.
- Mentors and mentees must be members of the Greater Cleveland PRSA chapter.
- Mentors must have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in PR or related fields.
- Both mentors and mentees must agree to not pursue their mentor/mentee for new business or job opportunity.
- The mentor is not expected to provide tactical or program consultation.
- Mentor and mentee must connect (face-to-face, over the phone, or via email) at least once per quarter. Mentor charged with reporting meetings to the PRSA Cleveland Mentorship Program coordinator.
- The mentor and mentee relationship will have a defined one-year stop date. Any decision made by the pair to meet outside that time period is at their discretion.
- Mentees may request a new mentor at the end of one year.
- All conversations will be conducted with the expectations of the strictest level of confidentiality between the mentor-mentee.
Questions? Contact PRSA Greater Cleveland VP of Membership Kendra Davis.