The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals with nearly 32,000 professional and student members, and more than 100 Chapters nationwide.
The PRSA Greater Cleveland Chapter is the professional organization that brings together public relations, communications and marketing practitioners throughout Northeast Ohio. Among the Chapter’s most important activities and duties:
- Coordinate networking events and activities
- Develop and host professional development activities for members on all levels
- Serve as a resource for public relations students at all levels
- Provide recognition of excellence and best practices in all facets of the field of public relations
- Develop and establishes, in conjunction with the national chapter, ethical standards for the profession
The PRSA Greater Cleveland Chapter serves nearly 300 members and is affiliated with the East Central District of PRSA.