Looking for a mentor? PRSA Greater Cleveland can help.
Are you new to the public relations profession or just looking to find the right mentor? PRSA Greater Cleveland is ready to connect you with an experienced professional. Our goal is to build on the strength of Northeast Ohio’s PR community by passing on valuable wisdom and experience.
If you’re interested in being a mentee, you just need to be a PRSA member in good standing and we’ll match you with a mentor.
Program guidelines are:
- Mentees must be PRSA members.
- The mentor is not expected to provide tactical or program consultation.
- Mentor/mentee must meet at least once per quarter.
- The mentor/mentee relationship will have a defined one-year stop date. Any decision made by the mentor/mentee to meet outside that time period is at their discretion.
- Mentees agree not to ask the mentor for new business or a job opportunity.
- All conversations will be conducted with the expectations of the strictest level of confidentiality between the mentor-mentee.
Contact Kendra Davis at email@example.com for an application or more information.